Saturday 22 May 2010

writing FAIL


I would like to write as fast as i could think, coding my thoughts into language at a quicker process, think of the right words without having to pause for ages trying to think what THAT WORD that fits perfectly into this gap is. Perfectly explain Queer Theory to bigots. Explain my conceptual ideas that often i can't even begin to explain.

It is clear that i need to continue to push myself in talking and reading so that my vocab keeps being topped up and these words aren't seen as collections of characters put together to form 'words' which are used in conjunction with phonemes in speech to create language. They are a tool for expression and i must grasp this with passion test myself and continue to grow.

Book attempting to read: Foucault's The History of Sexuality 1:The will to knowledge
X

No comments:

Post a Comment