Thursday 14 October 2010

The unmistakeable Moi

I don't know where I am. Where I exists? There is a body a skeleton, muscle structure, a anatomic structure without the muscles you see in science labs, in school text books.
Though this is not me this is the structure in which I dwell. The object I sometimes control.
It is not normal, it is not humane it is a body.

I never asked for it. I have never been in dialogue with the architect, the planning officer. There was no price for the fabrics. Though I know the commissioners, nature or something beyond it brought me here. It just occured, suddenly happened

Part of me, I'm not sure which part fought for my life.

I'm not sure what is the sperm and what parts the egg as they seem to have merged together. These two anonymous entities made me and gave me this.

P.s. A tune with similar thoughts = HURTS - Mother Nature
P.s.s. Now (01/11/10) Reading The Blank Slate by Steve Pinker about how we view the human mind and body - still on introduction

No comments:

Post a Comment