Tuesday 6 July 2010

Gym Day- Relaxation is the Enemy



Been to the Gym for the first time in years and it was actually quite fun.

So being my Dad's regular Gym he gave me a tour of all the equipment:

The Treadmills
The Bikes
The Cross-trainers
Rowing machines, Weights, Floor mats exercise balls BLAH BLAH BALAH BLAH GYM GYM GENERIC GYM STUFF BLAHBLAHBLAH
and then he showed me possibly the most bizarre piece of equipment:

The Vibration Plate exercise machine

somewhere between:

A Lazy man's exercise/masturbation device

AND

when you try to balance on something and then after a while of trying to keep yourself steady you fall off and possibly break a bone or two.

Firstly you pick a vibration intensity, then a time, half min - 2min and then do some sort of press-up position (below) trying to keep yourself on it without a. falling off b. vibrating yourself into a gas substance c. trying to keep face when the vibrations are causing you so much pain, and as the main reason to being in a gym is to look manly,and never ever to feel the burn when you have previously been told that it was easy by your 64 year old father (boy was he lying)


Besides that it was quite fun the sauna, shower room (or from now on The Room where you hardly breath) and the jacuzzi were a bit of a let down but they did their bit alright i suppose.

Besides the Gym i failed to do what i planned to do today i.e. get a job through plastering my CV other Nottingham shire, as my printer doesn't work and my Parents one had run out of ink so decided to print it in brilliant PINK just to make sure my employers had a forewarning of the Gay presenting his infectious CV. Though have printed 20 today after buying a 40ish pound ink cartridge and WILL be distributed to ALL GOOD RETAILERS by the end of the next day.

Another development today was my realization that I need to do things my brain cannot be idle it has too many things to say and do. This may seem slightly arrogant like I'm declaring I'm a complete boffin or that in the Gym my instructor drilled it into me like an army major that i must blunk up cus I'm not a man i'm a Pussy (My instructor was actually really nice). No I realize I often over think things and this can make me paranoid and useless, a theory before a practice - pointless. So i really need to keep myself busy that is why for the first time in ages i've actually updated this blog two days in a row. GO ME:)

x

Still reading:
Fashion + Perversity: A Life of Vivienne Westwood and the sixties laid bare by Fred Vermorel
It's quite fun so far but maybe too many incomplete stories due to it being based on anecdotes and scraps of information- Anyway i'll give a better review when i've finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment