Thursday 7 January 2010

Amazing Hangover


So yesterday was probably not the most productive day - as previously planned- but was extremely fun. After seeing 9 in the cinemas (slightly over indulgent- beautifully shot- not V catchy music- Hot Women even Sophia Loran and shes 80ish) we headed to our local and started on the cocktails, then to revolution after a long trek round snow infested empty slippery streets. Where we were given 6 free shots and free oranges and cherries (by this time they were much appreciated) talked to the bar man quite a bit. Then to Tantra where they didn't let in people with trainers on - snobs - their the ones with beds - barely dressed brothel. Followed by Cookie Club where i eventual after a few drinks danced matrix stylee (apparently). Fantiszied about performance work etc. The rest is a bit of a blur ( basically a better night than new years puke-athon)

Anyway...

I woke up this morning with a nice hangover one of those ones where i'm still slightly drunk - tipsy ish- and talk perfectly cus the alcohol has somehow helped connect some wires in my brain which usually have nothing to do with each other. This surge i often question with the idea of constantly being drunk to make my life a lot more interesting without me getting nervous and disrupting my 'perfect style of life'. But seeing this as a near impossibility and possible horror story for my body i sadly won't be living in the gutter. As well as this when walking round the park today i had the audacity to talk/ shout at strangers with varied questions we wanted answers to . Not such a good idea round towns me thinks as i think i would almost certainly get a confrontation and me skinny boy will not be able to handle that. So rather it would be living at the hospital rather than the gutter.
Another idea that this raises is that i thought hangovers were suppose to be hell on earth how come i sometimes get the flip side.

This little light i hope to hold onto gives me confidence a fractured state of possibility.

Bringing me to the confession I sort of love being hungover
x

No comments:

Post a Comment